<Lullaby,lullaby <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11246557?origin\x3dhttp://butterflyeffects-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket Supererogatory

Adeline Shakespeare

Photobucket">

Hi,I'm random and mean.Longing to visit the seven wonder of the world and to own a childcare!
I lead a very sophisticated life but that's okay.
I love poetry and riddles.
Leave your footsteps here.


Wednesday, June 22, 2005 @ 6:36 AM

Im getting really pissed
By people in friendster lately.
Regarding the words they
SPIT out.
Or should I say
TYPE out.

Its just about this girl
who was describing about
how people take pictures
and stuffs.
she basically thinks their pose
are
ACTING cute.

I agreed with it.
Its like if you are cute.
Why bother acting rights?


BUT,
its agreeable that some DOES.
Yesyes,
One thing is,
she is just
PLAINLY
describing herself.
Which makes me utterly disgusted.
ohhs, I
DO NOT detest her at all.
Just
SUGGESTING that she
Should change what she
Typed out in her friendster.

Well, I admit that im a

BUSYBODY and blahs.
Is it my fault that im frank?
Nope, not at all.
I might even be counted as

HELPING her hah?

Anyways, lets get to the subject.

MR QUEK CAME TODAY.
Disappointed but yet happy.
Why?
He complaint that I learned
Too little when he was away.
But around 5plus or so.
He said the routine I did
Was rather
NICEEE.
((:
once in a
LIFETIME
to get praised by him.
Sheesh.

Tracey too got praised.
And she was

MUCH MUCH MUCH
More happy rights tracey?
Hahhahas. :))
Tracey definitely improved

Tremendously.
I couldnt agree more.

Urhh. Gym is too getting
Richer as day pass by too.
Everyday is
PIZZA ,
MACDONALDS or KFC.

Overheard mr quek conversation
With my coach.
It was about the boys
Clothes for the comps.
HAH! They are wearing $7 thingys?
Have no idea what its called
But the price is highly pathetic.
He says they dont train hard.
Why bother getting them expensive
And comfortable
COSTUME to wear.
X

Sometimes I really think
Mr quek is just
BIASED.
It doesnt matter if the boys trains
Hard or not.
Or the girls trains hard or not.
Its always girls first,
And boys last.


Its good for me.
Basically cause im a girl.
But I just feel it isnt fair.
Maybe I shouldnt bother. (:


OH BOY OH BOYY.
I have NOT done my
Holidays
HOMEWORK.
Its like 4 days more and
Im still playing around.
What the hell.

Eileen and tracey has started.
BOO! :((



HAH! Just hang the phone
With Eileen.
Unfortunately. We talked
For like less than 5MINUTES?
Perhaps its because the mother
Is around.
Who knows? :)

I better train hard now.

NOT to win the competition.
Just to
PREVENT others
From catching up with me.
Im selfish.
Yeahs. I don’t like others to
Catch up. I
LOVE it when
They
CANT catch up.
Heehees. evil hah?

I have doubts about being
Best in gymastic among
MY batch.
Tracey has the potential to
Do better I think.
And im most afraid of.
Is yanrong. She still
Has some distance.
But. Her FACE DROP
Is like
WOW?

Jealous jealous jealous.
But its no use.
I had better train hard.
Seriously man.
Kaes. This is the longest
Update I had I think.
Ohwells, toodles! :)